10. The Embed Video feature creates an amazing way to add depth, interest, and interaction in a video.
9. Loop Back makes it possible to build amazing menus while a short video clip cycles in the background.
Here is a short interactive video guide to Exaltive’s navigation, video embedding and looping capabilities.
8. Editing was always easy in Exaltive. But with the new release, it’s actually child’s play (Well, not literally). All the little tweaks to the editing capabilities add up to an even smoother experience now.
Here is a video guide to creating an Exaltive video by using its video editing features.
7. Video Collaboration is a fantastic feature. Now multiple people can work on a single video.
6. I love the Analytics. The ability to see how many views and what was clicked is invaluable feedback.
Here is a screenshot depicting sample analytics for a video:
5. Full Screen View! Do I need to say anything more about it? I love the video playing experience I get with it.
4. Social Sharing allows for a huge increase in your video exposure. You can now make a video and share it with your friends on Facebook.
Here is another video demonstrating Exaltive’s Social media integration capabilities. There is also a quick glance through embedded supplemental media.
3. The new button UI looks great! Sometime the small things make for big improvements.
2. The new “View Page”, coupled with the custom thumbnails looks really great when sharing a video.
1. I love, love, love the Enterprise Admin Tools. It is so powerful to see what is happening with the team in real time.
We are already nearing the next release. So you could stay tuned for some more awesomeness. By the way, what’s your favourite pick from the current feature bundle?




No comments:
Post a Comment